Thursday, November 21, 2013

If I could live this life, I totally would. Dress, ocean, relaxed pose and all. :: Vintage 1940s fashion from Vogue. Photographer unknown.

Victoria's Secret Model's Full-Body Workout
Victoria's Secret Model's Full-Body Workout
Click here to download
#partydress #dress #vintage #retro #silk #classic #romantic #promdress #feminine #fashion #ballerina
#partydress #dress #vintage #retro #silk #classic #romantic #promdress #feminine #fashion #ballerina
Click here to download
The glamorous 50's look. S)
The glamorous 50's look. S)
Click here to download
If I could live this life, I totally would. Dress, ocean, relaxed pose and all. :: Vintage 1940s fashion from Vogue. Photographer unknown.
If I could live this life, I totally would. Dress, ocean, relaxed pose and all. :: Vintage 1940s fashion from Vogue. Photographer unknown.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment